Grand Canyon – Hiking [TBA]
Grand Canyon – Hiking
GRAND CANYON HIKE
This trip is an amazing way to see and experience the Canyon. Come and join us in an opportunity of a lifetime. 99% of all people who visit the Grand Canyon never take a step below the rim. Not only are we hiking to the bottom we will be taking a side hike during out stay at the bottom. The hike will be to Ribbon Falls! One of the most beautiful falls in the entire canyon! More details to come.
Participants: Limited to 9 people. All abilities welcome. THIS WILL BE A COED EVENT!
- Lodging on the South Rim 1 night
- Lodging at the Phantom Ranch at the bottom of the Canyon 2 nights
- Meals on the hike down and hike out.
- Water and Electrolyte replacements
- All the meals at the Phantom Ranch (YUMMY!)
- Workout Programs
- Miss Fit’s Hiking Season
- Miss Fit’s Snowshoe Season
- Meeting and Organization
- Group Training Sessions
- Equipment and Prep Work
- and Much more!
Space is limited. Call Nikki today for more information: 503-957-3287