Grand Canyon – Rafting
GRAND CANYON RAFTING
In 8 memorable days, we will cover some 280 miles, negotiating nearly 200 exciting rapids, in safety and first-class comfort. The Grand Canyon offers the most spectacular geological extravaganza on earth, stretching 280 miles long, from 4 to 18 miles wide, and averages a mile in depth. Erosion carves bizarre land forms and a veritable rainbow of hugs from rim to canyon floor.
As an out-of-this-world adventure, running the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon could be ranged with a safari to the Serengeti Plain or a trek through the Himalayas. The experience is unique — one of a kind!
Dates: July 31-Aug. 8th, 2015
Participants: All abilities welcome. Men, women and children over 8 years old.
$500 deposit is due to Grand Canyon Expeditions to hold your spot. $250 deposit is due to Miss Fit Adventures once you sign up. Thank you.
- Music by Naomi Hooley and Rob Stroup of Moody Little Sister
- Lodging the night before and night after the rafting trip
- Round-trip transportation from Las Vegas, NV
- Sleeping bag and pod, ground cloth and tent
- Waterproof river bags for your gear
- Waterproof box for camera or personal items
- All meals while on the river, prepared with fresh meats and produce
- Utensils, cups and plates
- Generous supply of soft drinks and fruit juice
- All the 2015 Miss Fit snowshoe trips
- All the 2015 Miss Fit hiking trips
- Training and workout programs
- Organizational meeting and education
Space is limited. Call Nikki today for more information: 503-957-3287.